GRAVE ROBBING FOR MORONS VHS : VIDEO WHICH CREATED MAYHEM ON REDDIT

 


                                                            

"Grave Robbing For Morons" is a VHS video which was filmed at some point around 1987 which was way back before YouTube was born. This is considered to be one of the most creepiest and mysterious VHS video untill now. It was uploaded to YouTube on August 19 2014 and soon after it's upload went viral and became a subject of heated discussions on all platforms, especially Reddit. 


The 26-min long video features a guy who is holding what looks like an actual human skull and is providing a demonstration of Grave Robbery. Even though this video is not explicit, viewer discretion is still advised because the description of  looting of corpses can be really disturbing and unsettling.


Till date this mystery remains unsolved and nobody has been able to identify whose skull is being used in the video, the person in the video as well as who filmed the video. Some do claim that the person demonstrating Grave Robbing in the video had died in 1996 and his body was found in a dumpster. 


I myself tried watching the video and see that I could find something, but this is one hell of a toughnut to crack. So, I don't think that currently I could write more about this video in this blog but as soon as I come to know something, I would surely make the edits. I am adding the video link below, so that everyone can watch.


Also if you know something about this video, feel free to let me know in the comments. I will add that as well. Till then I take your leave. Will meet you in my next blog. Till then, cheers!


GRAVE ROBBING FOR MORONS



Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post