WHERE HAVE I BEEN SINCE 2 YEARS??? :- A NEW BEGINNING FOR INTERNETCHILLS


 Hey there readers! This is Jayesh and I am finally back again on this blog after 2 entire years. For many of you those who are wondering where have I been all this while and what's going on with my life, the answer is going to be short and simple, "Life got busy and more difficult :(." 


Soon, after publishing my first 13 posts, I had to temporarily give up blogging courtesy, my engineering entrance exam preparations which went on over a course of 2 years and now I am in the 2nd semester of my 1st year of Engineering college.


When I randomly stumbled across this blog, I thought that this might be the perfect time to return to the platform again share more of those blog posts. So, yes, this is a completely new beginning for my blog and hopefully I get the same support here that I got back in 2021. Do follow for more amazing dark web incidents and stories and write-ups about the mysterious side of the internet. 

I will be back soon with my very first post of the year, and let's go

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post